Too much gin can make you tearful – so here’s an antidote. Some lovely gin jokes and one-liners to read and share while you’re enjoying an ice cold G&T.
– “I exercise strong self control. I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast.” -WC Fields
– Don’t cry over spilt milk: it could have been gin.
– “I don’t know what reception I’m at but, for God’s sake, give me a gin and tonic.” – Denis Thatcher
– If at first you don’t succeed, try, try a gin.
– What’s the sophisticated drinker’s favourite Xmas carol? Gin-gle bells, gin-gle bells ….
– “Trust me you can dance.” ⁃ Gin
– When life gives you lemons (or limes) make a gin and tonic.
– Save water: drink gin.
– PLEASE DRINK GIN RESPONSIBLY. Don’t spill it.
– “The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” – Phyllis Diller
– A gin and tonic has 91 calories. A banana has 115 calories. My doctor told me to make the healthy choice. I love my doctor.
– A yawn is a silent scream for gin.
– I want someone to look at me the same way I look at gin.
– Gin and bear it.
– Good friends offer advice. Real friends offer gin.
– Exercise. Walking round the house looking for my glass of gin.
– I didn’t text you. Gin did.
– Sometimes I have a bath because it’s difficult to drink gin in the shower.
– If you can’t remember my name just say ‘Gin’ and I’ll turn around.
– I love you slightly less than gin.
– Gin lovers are better lovers.
– I make gin disappear. What’s your superpower?
– Education is important. But gin is importanter.
– Gin and tonic is the answer … What was the question?
– Gin: because everyone needs a hobby.
– Size does matter. No-one wants a small gin and tonic.
– A day without gin is like … I have no idea.
– A woman goes into a bar with a roll of tarmac in her bag. She says: “A large gin and tonic please. And one for the road.”
– You should have a warm heart and a cold gin and tonic.
Brought to you by York Gin – check out their website. They have a great story to tell and you can buy their gorgeous gin on there too! You can also buy it in and around York plus a growing number of bars outside the city including the famous London Gin Club.